Heat Shrinkable Terminations for 72.5 kV (For 1 Core XLPE Cable)
- In house state-of-art compounding technology to provide maximum protection against tacking, corona discharge & dielectric stress.
- Minimises jointer’s skills.
- The Products are carefully selected compositions of raw materials to meet the most stringent demands.
- We also offer tailor-made solutions against specific requirements.
- Continuous operation temperature-550 C to 1200 C.
- Corrosion resistant and unlimited shelf life.
- High resistance to impact and abrasion.
- Electrolytic grade connectors.
In conformance with IEEE-48, VDE 0278 & IS: 13573, IEC 60840
||Type XS-OS/ES 72
|A.C. Dry withstand Voltage
||114 kV / 4 Hrs.
|Impulse voltage test
||325 kV / 10 Shots
|DC High Voltage
||114 kV / 15 Min.